- Lift your mini blinds with the touch of a finger
- Eliminates the pool of cording that collects on the floor when your shades are raised
- Great for child safety too!
Routless Mini Blinds - Route holes through which control cording runs, go up the front and back of blind so there are no holes in the middle of the slat; reduces light leakage (reduces glare) and increases privacy
- No longer do you have to live without color when you want to maintain white to the street in your window coverings or you must comply with apartment regulations.
- Slats are white on one side and colored on the other side.
About Our Discount Minis and What You Need to Know When Buying Mini Blinds
Custom mini blinds are available in over 100 colors from five of the best manufacturers. Choosing the Gauge of Your Mini Blinds Window Treatment - Slats are available in 6, 8, or 9-gauge aluminum. The higher gauge of the aluminum slat the more durable the slat. What this means for you is, the higher the slat gauge, the lower the chance of permanent bending or denting. Aluminum mini blinds are easy to clean and maintain. Cloth tapes, which provide maximum light control, are available as well to provide a distinctive touch to complete your space on our 2" minis.
2" Macro Blinds - Add a more dramatic look that is less expensive than but closely resembles the 2" wood blind look. 1/2" Micro Blinds
- Perfect for doors where you do not have a lot of room between a door handle and the glass
- Small windows are also a perfect application to accommodate a thin slat without being overpowered.